PIF Steering Committee Meeting (Fall)
Salt Lake City Utah
Sep. 08 - 10, 2017
12:00 pm - 12:00 pm Mountain Time
Fall PIF Steering Committee dates are Sept 8 – 10, 2017 in Salt Lake City, UT.
The PIF Steering Committee meets once a month by phone and twice a year face to face. This fall our meeting is in Salt Lake City Utah, September 8 – 10 on the University of Utah campus.
- To review progress and provide guidance for each of PIF’s six working group areas.
- To reorganize (eliminate/combine/add) working group focus areas as needed for increased efficiencies and more direct ties to delivering the PIF Conservation Plan.
- To find the synergy across the working groups and develop tasks specific for Steering committee action to move forward short term and long term.
- To revisit our meeting schedule and governance structures.
- Prepare important talking points for the AFWA meeting in Snowbird.
For more information about our agenda and working groups, contact the coordinator Bob Ford.